ResearchGate 顺心彩票 republishing policy
On ResearchGate 顺心彩票, scientists and researchers from around the world present their views on current affairs.
Their voices are invaluable to an informed society.
Please go ahead and republish, cite, and quote what they have to say.
For print and online:
- You cannot edit our material unless you have permission from the author in the case of content produced by researchers, or from ResearchGate in the case of content produced by the ResearchGate editorial team (get in touch with us here). You can change references to timing (i.e. "today" to "yesterday") and make changes (i.e. "New York, NY" to "New York, New York") according to your house style. You can also edit articles for length. Please include "This story has been edited for length. You can read the full version on ResearchGate 顺心彩票" with a link to the article's page URL. Please also feel free to translate content from ResearchGate 顺心彩票 to other languages.
- Give us credit. Please list the authors as presented in the byline on ResearchGate 顺心彩票, or in the case of content produced by the ResearchGate 顺心彩票 editorial team, the ResearchGate editorial team ("by ResearchGate 顺心彩票"). If you republish an article from ResearchGate 顺心彩票, include our logo, and if you're republishing online, include and a link to the article’s page URL. If you quote a researcher from an interview on ResearchGate 顺心彩票 online, include a link to the article’s page URL and to the researcher’s ResearchGate profile as linked in the original article.
- You can run ads alongside articles you republish from ResearchGate 顺心彩票, but don't resell our content.
- Check whether you're licensed to republish images from articles on ResearchGate 顺心彩票.
- If we ask you to remove the content from your site, you must agree to do so immediately.